Sunday, June 7, 2009

Here I Go ... Finally!

Wow, more than two months have passed... Here I go recapping the past two months:
  1. I had a birthday, I am now 27. It's weird to think about but I'm 27.
  2. I went to the Cabin with the Steiger House. It was fun, I basically went to make sure that things were closed up when we left. I had some time to myself and that was nice, though I fell in the river - through the ice. It was cold, and my phone died from the water, but I had my insulated pants on and my insulated boots.
  3. Kira and Craig's Wedding! Angela was in kira's wedding. They've known each other since high school. One of my favorite moments of the weekend was when I caught the bride's maids playing fuseball before the ceremony.
  4. Geoff's Birthday Cake. What a shitty cake!
  5. Got my boots re-soled, that was exciting for me...
  6. Phil and Sari's Wedding, which was awesome.
  7. Geoff and I tilled up our parents back yard, fun stuff with big machines.
I hope to fill in the gaps where your questions of details and pictures lie, soon. Keep watch.

No comments: