- I had a birthday, I am now 27. It's weird to think about but I'm 27.
- I went to the Cabin with the Steiger House. It was fun, I basically went to make sure that things were closed up when we left. I had some time to myself and that was nice, though I fell in the river - through the ice. It was cold, and my phone died from the water, but I had my insulated pants on and my insulated boots.
- Kira and Craig's Wedding! Angela was in kira's wedding. They've known each other since high school. One of my favorite moments of the weekend was when I caught the bride's maids playing fuseball before the ceremony.
- Geoff's Birthday Cake. What a shitty cake!
- Got my boots re-soled, that was exciting for me...
- Phil and Sari's Wedding, which was awesome.
- Geoff and I tilled up our parents back yard, fun stuff with big machines.
Sunday, June 7, 2009
Here I Go ... Finally!
Wow, more than two months have passed... Here I go recapping the past two months: