Wednesday, February 27, 2008

mac, cheese, pigs in a blanket

Here's Jackie:

I live with Jackie and she got me some filtered water and butter today. She works at a salon and has many interesting tattoo's. In this picture I asked if I could take her picture, she held back a smile and tolerated me.



I'm really new here in the Steiger community, but today was the first day that Lorraine and I made community meal. I made the suggestion that we make mac and cheese with Pigs in a blanket. We did and it was great. There weren't as many people as I was hoping for since we made nine pounds of macaroni with four pounds of cheese! I was pretty excited though that I got to use one and a half pounds of butter in the sauce. Here is a picture from last weeks community meal. On a side note, has anyone ever played: magnificent corpse? I played that last night with some new friends and I haven't laughed so hard in a long time, thanks Angela! It felt so good to laugh again.

No comments: