Sunday, February 17, 2008

Two weeks

Being in community is such an awesome experience but it can also be very challenging. A long time ago I was in a community with about nine other people in the far off country of Alaska. I learned a ton there, and already I'm learning a lot here. I feel like the past few years I've been stirring and tossing my insides so all the crap and silt are sloshing about, many people can attest to this, so to say the least I was not the kind of person that God had made me to be, or wants me to be. I've only been in this community for about two weeks now but it has settled my mind and spirit long enough to hear God more clearly. Church has been wonderfully filled with love and redemption, hope and friends. Please pray that I can hear God more clearly and be still with Him and not some crazed kitty, tearing the room apart.

1 comment:

MamaBear said...

so awesome, Pat.
Yeah and amen to all that.