Thursday, June 5, 2008

A New Alice in the World

I am pleased to post the birth of the first Carlson to come from Erin and Dane Carlson. Her name is Alice, here is the email I received today:

Hello everyone! As most of you know but not all of you, Dane and I are now proud parents! Baby Alice arrived on Sunday June 1st. She was 6 lbs, 9.5 oz but has since dropped her weight to about 6 lbs. She's a tiny little peanut!
She arrived 2 weeks early from her due date and 1 week early from her scheduled c-section date. It was an adventure to say the least. My spinal block ended up not fully working so half way through the surgery I was put completely under. Dane was there the whole time and got to witness her arrival.
Baby & I are both doing well. We came home yesterday and are now adjusting to life as parents. I am still recovering from my surgery but am surprised at how fast my body is recovering.
For those of you who visited us in the hospital and took pictures, can you email me copies of the pictures? Thanks!
I have attached a few pictures for you all to see how gorgeous she is. Thanks to all of you for your prayers, love, support and help during this amazing life transition. We love you all. Take care!!
Love,
Erin, Dane and Baby Alice

No comments: