Thursday, May 22, 2008

Friday Night Lights

The beginning of the weekend starts with two of my favorite little friends, Speak (with a ridiculous me a couple years ago) and Mazie. Speak is a Pekingese/Poodle mix and Mazie is a Rat Terrier/Corgi mix, so they're both small and ferociously cute. Except when they unexpectedly bark when I'm focusing on, hmm let's see, blogging?
"F*** !!! Sshhhh, quiet!"
They look at me as if to say, "What? Dude, don't tell me you didn't hear that... We totally heard that."
I love looking after these two, teaching them strange things, drinking beer and getting high, ah, oh man, the three of us just party like you can't believe. Speak was just reminding me about the ear wig of doom and how he feels like gangs now a days are nothing like they used to be. Sometimes I don't even know why I'm here, they're showing me around town. Mazie said that ladies night at the Cherokee are awesome, I think we're going tomorrow. Peace out ya'll, yo - who let the dogs out? I did!

No comments: