Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Hater

I stumbled upon a crazy website the other day and laughed so hard when I saw this post on the #1 thing that white people like is coffee. I know that this is not true, but reading the rest of their posts just showed how we can stereotype people, it was a funny post though.

There is no doubt that white people love coffee. Yes, it’s true that asians like iced coffee and people of all races enjoy it. But I promise you that the first person at your school to drink coffee was a white person. You could kind of tell they didn’t enjoy it, but they did it anyways until they liked it - like cigarettes.

White people all need Starbucks, Second Cup or Coffee Bean. They are also fond of saying “you do NOT want to see me before I get my morning coffee.” White guys will also call it anything but coffee: “rocket fuel,” “java,” “joe,” “black gold,” and so forth. It’s pretty garbage all around.

If you want to go for extra points - white people really love FAIR TRADE coffee, because paying the extra $2 means they are making a difference.


Yeah, but I like coffee...

No comments: